Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Tick Tock Project - What is It

Ever wonder how many times a day you ask yourself "what time is it?" and look at your watch? Ever wonder how many people around the world each day do the exact same thing? It really is a very common daily ritual! It's a part of our lives! Besides that, watches (tick tocks) have certainly become a dress item, and very fashionable. In fact, don't you just feel naked when you walk out of the house and forget to put your watch on? I know I do and when I do I just feel like I've left part of me behind. My hand feels awkward, like it's missing something! Crazy isn't it?

A watch tells you something about the person who owns and wears it. It tells you something about what they like, their personality and style. If it was a present then a watch might also tell you something about the person who gifted it to you, perhaps something about their impression or their interpretation of what you like or who you are, and what's your style.

Chanel | Watches

But is there anything else that comes out of this?

Join me on this global journey about the ubiquitous tick tock and let's find out. My hunch is that there are some surprises instore for all of us!!! In the next post I will explain how you can participate.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger TristonJ said...

I wonder what it says about me... I never wear a watch?

March 17, 2007 at 3:47 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

But you still fit in Triston...your just in that class that don't wear a watch!

March 17, 2007 at 4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I only look at the time when I absolutely have to. Watching the clock only makes the day go longer. I am one of those lucky people who have a good judge of time and I am thankful for that.

I'm looking forward to the next post, as long as I'm on time for it!

Chris

March 18, 2007 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't wear a watch but I often find myself waiting on people who are late and wearing a watch!!

March 20, 2007 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Tisha! said...

stopped wearing a watch years ago was too stressful for me!

March 25, 2007 at 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog from RMB, what a cool idea for a blog. Makes a nice change to see a great a original idea. I wear a Tissot watch what does that say about me?

March 27, 2007 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Ah at last there issomeone on the planet that wears a watch....there had to be one, hey! But are there any more? Stay tuned....

March 27, 2007 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oddly enough when ever I look at the clock or my watch it is usually 11:11 I find it a neat coincidence!

Cheers from Toronto!

March 30, 2007 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home